Welcome we're thrilled you've joined the Junkstock party!
Junkstock is one of the premier junk, music & food festival around the country. This year we are celebrating our 6th year of Junkstock and over the years we've discovered a few handy things that we thought we would share...
• Plan plenty of time, Junkstock typically has 200+ vendors, 18+ food trucks and all kinds of fabulous bands on the Junkstock Stage playing though out the weekend. You'll want to plan plenty of time so you can take it all in.
• We are located on an old horse farm just outside of Omaha called Sycamore Farms. You'll want to make sure you wear comfy shoes that you won't mind if they get a little dusty. We are on a farm after all.
• Tickets can be purchased ahead of time HERE up until a week or so before the event, or you can also purchase tickets at the Junkstock gate the day of the event.
• Money - We recommend that you bring cash but we do have an on-site ATM. Most vendors do take credit cards as well.
• Bring the kiddos! Kids 12 & under are free, and we have a fun children's area that they will love.