Underneath the Stars Edition: June 21-23, 2019
NOTE SPECIAL SUMMER HOURS:
Harvest Edition: October 4-6, 2019
Early Bird* Hours + Friday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
General Admission + Friday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
General Admission + Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
General Admission + Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
*Early Bird Ticket required.
Plus: Winter Wonderland: December 6-8 & 13-15, 2019
Located on the western edge of Omaha
Right off of 228th & W. Dodge
1150 River Road Drive
Waterloo, NE 68069
Phone: (402) 765-8651
Junkstock is one of the premier junk, music & food festivals around the country. This year we are celebrating our 8th year of Junkstock and over the years we've discovered a few handy things that we thought we would share...
• Plan plenty of time, Junkstock typically has 200+ vendors, 23+ food trucks and all kinds of fabulous bands on the Junkstock Stage playing though out the weekend. You'll want to plan plenty of time so you can take it all in.
• We are located on an old horse farm just outside of Omaha called Sycamore Farms. You'll want to make sure you wear comfy shoes that you won't mind if they get a little dusty. We are on a farm after all.
• Tickets can be purchased online under the tickets tab or at the Junkstock gate the day of the event.
• Cash is king. We recommend that you bring cash but we do have an on-site ATM. Most vendors do take credit cards as well.
• Bring the kiddos! Kids 12 & under are free, and we have a fun children's area that they will love.
• . Pet friendly. We love your four legged bff's, so bring them along. Just don't forget their leash and doggie bags!
Many handicap accessible parking spaces are available.
Please keep in mind... We will have parking attendants at each entrance who will guide you to the next available parking space within the designated parking lots. Please be respectful and follow their directions.
Make sure to plan ahead for current weather conditions to have an enjoyable experience at Junkstock. Some things to think about...