Junkstock Food Vendor Application for 2018

 April 6.7.8 & September 28.29.30, 2018!

Food Vendor Rental Space Fee For all 3 days of Junkstock: $700

Photos are required as a part of the application process. Please send 3-5 photos of  your food and past event set ups (or displays made specifically for this application) representing your style and what you would like to sell. 

Please email them labeled with your name and business name the same day you submit your application to hello@junkstock.com

If email is not your thing, you may mail your photos to:  Junkstock,  1150 River Road Dr. Waterloo, Ne 68069

Exhibitors Name *
Exhibitors Name
If you live in Nebraska you are required to have a Nebraska tax id # to participate in Junkstock. If you reside outside the state of Nebraska you do not need to obtain a Nebraska tax id #. You will use the form for out of state vendors provided by Junkstsock and the Nebraska Department of Revenue
Cell Phone Number *
Cell Phone Number
Is Texting Available *
Mailing Address *
Mailing Address
Have you ever attended Junkstock as a vendor or a shopper?
Do you need electricity? *
Please send us a photo of your plug style/configuration to hello@junkstock.com.
Today's Date *
Today's Date

More Food Vendor Information:

Water is available for use at the farm. Ice is available for purchase at the farm for $5 per bag.

Electricity is available at the farm. A 220 V outlet is $100, a 110 V outlet is $50. You need at least 50 ft of cord and the correct plug configuration. 

You must be open for business during the entirety of the event. During ALL business hours. If you are closing early or opening late - you will be asked to pack up and leave. Loud generators are not allowed.

In order to participate in Junkstock you are required as a food vendor to obtain a Douglas County Temporary Food Permit with Douglas County. The permit is approximately $67. 

This license must be acquired 2 weeks prior to the event or they will not allow you to participate.